ADODB.connection & ADODB.Recordset
Author Message
 ADODB.connection & ADODB.Recordset

I've making an VB 6.0 program thats connected to an access97 database. I've
setup an ADODB.connection & ADODB.Recordset in the form load in the main
form. The thing is that I got a couple of forms, and I cant use the
recordset on any of the other forms than the main form. Do I have to make a
seperat recordset for each for where i use a the database or is there a way
where I can set it up for the whole program.

Thanks for any info.

las

Mon, 05 May 2003 03:00:00 GMT
 ADODB.connection & ADODB.Recordset
 u can add a module to your proj and declare your "Shared-objects" in there
as "public"
then u could use them from any where in your project.
bye

> I've making an VB 6.0 program thats connected to an access97 database.
I've
> setup an ADODB.connection & ADODB.Recordset in the form load in the main
> form. The thing is that I got a couple of forms, and I cant use the
> recordset on any of the other forms than the main form. Do I have to make
> seperat recordset for each for where i use a the database or is there a
way
> where I can set it up for the whole program.

> Thanks for any info.

> las

Mon, 05 May 2003 03:00:00 GMT
 ADODB.connection & ADODB.Recordset
Thanks, work great.

las

Quote:
> u can add a module to your proj and declare your "Shared-objects" in there
> as "public"
> then u could use them from any where in your project.
> bye

> > I've making an VB 6.0 program thats connected to an access97 database.
> I've
> > setup an ADODB.connection & ADODB.Recordset in the form load in the main
> > form. The thing is that I got a couple of forms, and I cant use the
> > recordset on any of the other forms than the main form. Do I have to
make
> > seperat recordset for each for where i use a the database or is there a
> way
> > where I can set it up for the whole program.

> > Thanks for any info.

> > las

Mon, 05 May 2003 03:00:00 GMT

1. ADODB.Connection and ADODB.Recordset question

2. ADODB.Connection.Execute VS ADODB.Recordset.Update

3. Creating adodb.record from Adodb.recordset

4. adodb connection to excel: recordset.fields(i).value=null for fields with numeric value

5. adodb connection to excel: recordset.fields(i).value=null for fields with numeric value

6. help please adodb connection and recordset

7. Problem with multiple RecordSets from a single ADODB.Connection

8. adodb connection to excel: recordset.fields(i).value=null for fields with numeric value

9. ADODB.Connection with ODBC & DB2-database

10. ASP & ORACLE - ADODB.Recordset

11. mailMerge & ADODB.Recordset connect

12. Combobox & ADODB.Recordset