ADODB.Stream
Author Message
 ADODB.Stream

Is it possible to pass a http path value e.g. http://www.*-*-*.com/ " to
the "LoadFromFile" function. I know that a UNC path e.g.
"C:/Inetpub/wwwroot" works.

Mon, 28 Nov 2005 13:18:57 GMT
 ADODB.Stream
no.

but u can use internetreadfile for wininet api to get the
file into a folder and then use loadfrom file.

rgds
kamal

Quote:

http://www.123.com" to
Quote:
>the "LoadFromFile" function. I know that a UNC path e.g.
>"C:/Inetpub/wwwroot" works.
>.

Wed, 30 Nov 2005 19:16:10 GMT

1. ADODB.stream instead of ADODB.Stream

2. ADODB.stream instead of ADODB.Stream??

3. ADODB.stream instead of ADODB.Stream??

4. Working with the ADODB.Stream object

5. Need to convert ADODB.Stream to framework

6. Using ADODB Stream

7. Using ADODB.Stream

8. Can't create ADODB.Stream object in asp page

9. Scripting the adodb.stream and msxml2.xmlhttp objects

10. Problems using ADODB.Stream for Binarywrite method

11. ADODB.stream object question - images outside the web root

12. Help with ADODB.Stream Read method failure