ADO Provider to read Powerbasic7/Proisamd ISAM database?
Author Message
 ADO Provider to read Powerbasic7/Proisamd ISAM database?

I'm looking for an ado provider to connect to a legacy ISAM database, all I
know is that the program was developed in powerbasic 7 and requires
proisamd.exe to be able to access the data files.

Does anybody know if such a beast exists and if so where I could possibly
get hold of it?

Thanks in advance,

Ian Ashworth
Application Developer

Mon, 25 Oct 2004 16:46:58 GMT

1. Is Proisamd.exe needed for ISAM database use in VB-DOS?

2. ado returning database is read-only while using insert into

3. Reading database structure with ADO ?

4. select using ADO to read database record

5. ADO dsn-less read / write database access

6. ADO and read-only Access database?

7. HELP!!! Using ADO to read FOXPRO 2.5 database

8. ADO and reading a currently open Oracle database

9. HELP : read C-ISAM files (.dat) with Visual Basic

10. Reading COBOL generated ISAM files from VB

11. HELP : read C-ISAM files (.dat) with Visual Basic

12. need to use isam to read a file