Recognize between Recordset EOF and Record is locked
Author Message
 Recognize between Recordset EOF and Record is locked

Hi All,

Thanks for William (Bill) Vaughn's reply.

I use VB 6.0 and Infomrix 9.21.
As the locking in Database is tested and ok, however, it
is hard to recognize it is EOF or record is locked.

The coding is as follow:

Set recSet = db.Execute(strSQL)
if Not recSet.EOF then
   recSet.close

end if

Sat, 08 Jan 2005 13:32:30 GMT

1. Recognize between EOF and Record Lock

2. ADODB::Recordset::Move() erroneously setting EOF when moving to last record

3. Record Locking - Is there a way to test to see if a record has been locked

4. I am trying to update a record, i am not using data control

5. I am trying to update a record, i am not using data control

6. HELP record locking in recordset

7. Lock record with disconnected recordsets - avoid lost updates

8. record locking in recordset

9. Module-level multiple-record recordset vs temp single-record recordset

10. Module-level multiple-record recordset vs temp single-record recordset

11. Error cannot recognize .mdb type or Jet locked by another

12. I am getting duplicate records, I mean everything is duplicate even Access record number