Urgent! - Uninstall MDAC 2.7 
Author Message
 Urgent! - Uninstall MDAC 2.7

Hello,

    I have a problem with compatibility between my application and MDAC 2.7.
I would like to know how to uninstall MDAC. Can anybody help me?

Thanks in advance.

JR



Tue, 28 Dec 2004 22:24:12 GMT  
 Urgent! - Uninstall MDAC 2.7
Hi,

Check next FAQ

http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=%2Fsupport%2Fmdac%2F26...
q%2Easp

--
Val Mazur
Microsoft MVP


Quote:
> Hello,

>     I have a problem with compatibility between my application and MDAC
2.7.
> I would like to know how to uninstall MDAC. Can anybody help me?

> Thanks in advance.

> JR



Tue, 28 Dec 2004 22:54:11 GMT  
 Urgent! - Uninstall MDAC 2.7
for anything above MDAC 2.6 you should be able to rollback using the
dasetup.exe tool which is shipped with MDAC

Q. Where is the Dasetup.exe file installed?
A. Dasetup.exe is installed in the following folder:
System Drive:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\Dasetup

To initiate Rollback, run the Dasetup.exe file, which is already installed*
on the computer, with the following command line:

dasetup.exe /u

Hope this helps!

Ramesh Thyagarajan, MCSD,MCDBA
Microsoft Developer support

This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights.

Are you secure? For information about the Microsoft Strategic Technology
Protection Program and to order your FREE Security Tool Kit, please visit
http://www.microsoft.com/security.



Wed, 29 Dec 2004 00:03:16 GMT  
 Urgent! - Uninstall MDAC 2.7
Tkanks for every help, but I need a uninstall for MDAC 2.7.

I don't believe that I have to format my hard disk and install SO again.
Please...help me.

JR



Quote:
> for anything above MDAC 2.6 you should be able to rollback using the
> dasetup.exe tool which is shipped with MDAC

> Q. Where is the Dasetup.exe file installed?
> A. Dasetup.exe is installed in the following folder:
> System Drive:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\Dasetup

> To initiate Rollback, run the Dasetup.exe file, which is already
installed*
> on the computer, with the following command line:

> dasetup.exe /u

> Hope this helps!

> Ramesh Thyagarajan, MCSD,MCDBA
> Microsoft Developer support

> This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no
rights.

> Are you secure? For information about the Microsoft Strategic Technology
> Protection Program and to order your FREE Security Tool Kit, please visit
> http://www.microsoft.com/security.



Wed, 29 Dec 2004 01:09:42 GMT  
 Urgent! - Uninstall MDAC 2.7
Hi,

Link, which I posted before referes to MDAC 2.6, but information is actual
for 2.7 as well (according to information from Microsoft, which they posted
on their site http://www.microsoft.com/data/MDAC27Info/en/readmerefresh.htm)

--
Val Mazur
Microsoft MVP


Quote:
> Tkanks for every help, but I need a uninstall for MDAC 2.7.

> I don't believe that I have to format my hard disk and install SO again.
> Please...help me.

> JR



> > for anything above MDAC 2.6 you should be able to rollback using the
> > dasetup.exe tool which is shipped with MDAC

> > Q. Where is the Dasetup.exe file installed?
> > A. Dasetup.exe is installed in the following folder:
> > System Drive:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\Dasetup

> > To initiate Rollback, run the Dasetup.exe file, which is already
> installed*
> > on the computer, with the following command line:

> > dasetup.exe /u

> > Hope this helps!

> > Ramesh Thyagarajan, MCSD,MCDBA
> > Microsoft Developer support

> > This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no
> rights.

> > Are you secure? For information about the Microsoft Strategic Technology
> > Protection Program and to order your FREE Security Tool Kit, please
visit
> > http://www.microsoft.com/security.



Wed, 29 Dec 2004 01:25:34 GMT  
 
 [ 5 post ] 

 Relevant Pages 

1. Does MDAC 2.7 Support RDO ?

2. MDAC 2.7 THAI

3. WinXP, MDAC 2.7 and Oracle8i connection issue

4. WISE MDAC 2.7

5. MDAC 2.7 silent install

6. Update all rows in a large database using Access 2002, MDAC 2.7, Jet 4.0

7. GUID problem in MDAC 2.7

8. MDAC 2.5 or 2.7

9. Upgrding to MDAC 2.7

10. MDAC 2.7

11. MDAC 2.7???

12. ADO (MDAC 2.7) & Open_Schema Method

 

 
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software