vb6 sp5 ,sql server 2000 ,wnnt4 sp 6
Author Message
 vb6 sp5 ,sql server 2000 ,wnnt4 sp 6

Hallo,
Errormessage:
The Application in 0x77f7754b is pointed to storage in 0x01d01e18. The
process read could not execute to the storage.

The error occurs after termination, not at runtime.
I used ADO.Connection. It will be closed and set to nothing before end. It
only happen with ADO. Use SQL Server 2000

--
Mit freundlichen Grssen

Alexander Rank

Computer Raithel GmbH
Klaus Conrad Str. 22
91533 Wernberg - K?blitz

Tel. 09604 - 92250
Fax. 09604 - 91252

Internet: www.komma-software.com

Tue, 27 Apr 2004 18:10:58 GMT
 vb6 sp5 ,sql server 2000 ,wnnt4 sp 6
Hi,

It is difficult to say anything without seeing code.

Val

Quote:

Tue, 27 Apr 2004 21:17:12 GMT
 vb6 sp5 ,sql server 2000 ,wnnt4 sp 6
This would appear to be a low-level problem in ADO.

Download and run MDAC Component Checker from http://www.microsoft.com/data.
This utility examines your system and determines if the Data Access
Components installation is consistent with a known good one of the same
version.

If you receive errors, post them and I'll do my best to help.

Steven Bras, MCSD
Microsoft Developer Support/Visual Basic WebData

Sat, 01 May 2004 06:56:13 GMT

1. MTS Reference VB6 sp5 in Win 2000 server HELP

2. VB6 application using SQL Server 2000 migrating db to SQL Server 2

3. ado SP problem in SQL Server 7.0 and 2000

4. CR8+VB6+SQL Server 2000 and Windows 2000

5. Cannot connect to Pervasive.SQL 2000 server or Pervasive SQL 2000 since SP5 of vb6 with ODBC

6. SQL Connectivity - CR9 Developer Edition, VB6, SQL Server 2000

7. VB6: Oracle 8/SQL Server 2000 compatibility problems using ADO 2.5 and SQL

8. VB6: Oracle 8/SQL Server 2000 compatibility problems using ADO 2.5 and SQL Syntax

9. VB6: Oracle 8/SQL Server 2000 compatibility problems using ADO 2.5 and SQL Syntax

10. VB6 With SP5 and Access 2000

11. Warning about VB6 SP5 and Windows 2000

12. LIKE query gives different results in Access 2000 and VB6 SP5