Problem with release
Author Message
 Problem with release

On VB, my application is the right size. It fits on the screen
perfectly. The standalone version comes out much to large.    Any
ideas as to what I did wrong?

Scott

Sat, 17 Apr 2004 12:19:40 GMT
 Problem with release
In the same computer ?

--
Saludos, Jorge Jimenez, SICAD S.A., Costa Rica
(remove the obvious to send e-mail)

Quote:
> On VB, my application is the right size. It fits on the screen
> perfectly. The standalone version comes out much to large.    Any
> ideas as to what I did wrong?

> Scott

Sun, 18 Apr 2004 13:35:30 GMT
 Problem with release
No on different computers.  The difference is the screen area.  My production machine is at 1024 /768, and the endusers at 800 / 600.

What I'm thinking about doing is using syscon to determine the current setting and then resize the form and the controls.  So far I've been unable to get it to work.  I put it on the form, but then can't use it without errors.

Sun, 18 Apr 2004 19:55:52 GMT

1. DirectorySearcher problem in release version

2. Problem with releasing ActiveX DLLs

3. Problem with release the object

4. Assembly.GetTypes problem in Final Release vs Release Candidate

5. RELEASE OBJECTS --> RELEASE MEMORY

6. RELEASE OBJECTS --> RELEASE MEMORY

7. Project 2000 Service Release 1 Released

8. PRESS RELEASE: Xceed Zip Compression Library v3.0 released

9. BETA RELEASE: VB Power Tools Final Beta Release Notice

10. BETA RELEASE: VB Power Tools Final Beta Release Notice

11. BETA RELEASE: VB Power Tools Final Beta Release Notice

12. BETA RELEASE: VB Power Tools Final Beta Release Notice