how to check ado connection transaction status???
Author Message
 how to check ado connection transaction status???

Is anyone know how can i check if i have any outstanding transacion open;
for example if i call the method BeginTrans on a connection object; how can
i find out if I have any Begintrans that not yet Commit or Rollback? Also
how can I check how many BeginTrans is nested in a connection object? Thanks
in advance.

Wed, 09 Jun 2004 20:45:29 GMT
 how to check ado connection transaction status???
Quote:
>Is anyone know how can i check if i have any outstanding transacion open;

InTransaction method
--
Mike
http://www.adoanywhere.com

Developers of ADO Support Tools and
Remote Data Access Systems

Wed, 09 Jun 2004 22:15:09 GMT
 how to check ado connection transaction status???
Thanks for the reply. By the way I am not using ADO.NET.  Is this
"InTransaction" property support in ADO? Thanks in advance.

Quote:
> >Is anyone know how can i check if i have any outstanding transacion open;
> InTransaction method
> --
> Mike
> http://www.adoanywhere.com

> Developers of ADO Support Tools and
> Remote Data Access Systems

Thu, 10 Jun 2004 15:54:03 GMT
 how to check ado connection transaction status???
Yes, on the ADO connection object.

--
Mike
http://www.adoanywhere.com

Developers of ADO Support Tools and
Remote Data Access Systems

Thu, 10 Jun 2004 19:19:31 GMT

1. Any ADO Connection Property to check if A transaction is Open

2. ADO Connection Transaction vs. ObjectContext Transaction

3. ADO (2.5) transaction status

4. Check Status of ODBC Connection

5. How to check network connection status.

6. Checking Winsock Connection Status

7. Help: How Can I Check The Status Of A RAS Connection

8. Check to see is network connection status

9. ADO Connection (resource) pooling with COM+ transactions

10. ADO Connection (resource) pooling with COM+ transactions

11. Transaction server and ADO connection.

12. Determine if a ADO-Connection is in a Transaction