ADO and SQL Server error adding new record
Author Message
 ADO and SQL Server error adding new record

Hello,

I have a VB 6.0 project that uses an ADO data control to connect to a SQL
Server 7 query.

When I try to add a new record I get the error message:
"Cannot insert of update columns from multiple tables".

I know this must have something to do with the fact that I'm using a query
and not just a table, but I can't find any information about it.

If anybody has any info about this please let me know.

Thanks

Marc

Sun, 05 Jan 2003 03:00:00 GMT

1. Problem with ADO and SQl Server on adding a new record in a table

2. Remote Data Control--Problems with Adding new Record to SQL Server 6.0 Database

3. Problem adding new record using SQL Server

4. adding new records & new record

5. Problem adding a new record with ADO

6. Adding a new record using ADO.NET

7. ADO and Datagrid Add new record problem ??

8. Adding new Records to Access DB using ADO/Jet4.0

9. adding new records with ado

10. Add New Record to ADO recordset

11. adding a new record to Recordset in ADO

12. ADO HELP - AutoNumbers and Adding New Records