adOpenKeyset & adLockOptimistic
Author Message
 adOpenKeyset & adLockOptimistic

I need to understand what are  adOpenKeyset & adLockOptimistic
and how that works.
thank you

Sat, 26 Nov 2005 20:42:05 GMT

1. adOpenKeyset & adLockOptimistic

2. Why wont this work? RS.Open oCmd, , adOpenKeyset, adLockOptimistic

3. what is adopenkeyset and adlockoptimistic use for ? Where can I get more details for similar comments

4. adOpenDynamic, adLockOptimistic error.

5. adLockOptimistic and ActiveX Dll

6. VB 5 - ADO adOpenKeySet cursor problem with SQL Server stored procedures using Variables

7. VB 5 - ADO adOpenKeySet cursor problem with SQL Server stored procedures using Variables

8. PPC2002: adOpenKeyset undefined variable

9. *&*&*&* Date math question *&*&*&*

10. ネットゲーム オセロ, インターネットのお金を稼ぐ, オンラインゲーム&#123

11. Help &&&&&& !!!!

12. how to call &&&.bat from outlook