Disconnected recordset
Author Message
 Disconnected recordset

Is is possible to have a disconnected recordset with a command object?  I'm
trying to return a recordset from a function in my COM+ object.  The function
uses a stored procedure, with parameters, in SQL Server 7, so I'm using a command
to access it. The only examples I can find are ones using recordsets only.

Thanks,  Andrew

Wed, 15 Oct 2003 02:27:02 GMT
 Disconnected recordset
hi Andrew!

It's possible if you use ADO 2.6!????
With ADO 2.6 you can use your Connection-Object as the "Source" of a
Recordset-Object (instead of an sql-statement).
After opening the Recordset you can set it diconnected!

Greez

Martin

Is is possible to have a disconnected recordset with a command object?  I'm
trying to return a recordset from a function in my COM+ object.  The
function
uses a stored procedure, with parameters, in SQL Server 7, so I'm using a
command
to access it. The only examples I can find are ones using recordsets only.

Thanks,  Andrew

Fri, 17 Oct 2003 15:29:13 GMT

1. ADO fails to release Recordset cursor after opening disconnected Recordset

2. Disconnect recordsets on forms

3. Disconnected Recordsets in ADO.NET?

4. disconnected recordset.

5. How can I creat an Identity field in a Disconnected Recordset

6. referencing fields in a disconnected recordset

7. Using disconnected recordsets in COM+

8. Weird debugproblem with disconnected recordset

9. sub records in ADO disconnected recordset

10. Updating Identity field in disconnected recordset

11. Disconnected Recordsets and stored procedures

12. DataCombo & disconnected recordset