Remote Database New!
Author Message
 Remote Database New!

Hello,

i got an answer for my previous request on remote databases but i still cant
do anything. My database is named prices and is located in http://"myserver"
. Can anyone plz tell me how to connect to it from my vb program???
Thankssssssss

Thu, 02 Sep 2004 06:35:31 GMT
 Remote Database New!
Hi,

You may check Microsoft OLE DB Remoting Provider and Remote Data Service
(RDS):

http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=/library/en-us/ado2...
mdrefmsremote.asp
http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/en-us/ado270/htm/mdmscsection2_rds.asp

Hope it helps.

Regards,

Bill Cheng
Microsoft Support Engineer

Fri, 03 Sep 2004 12:42:44 GMT
 Remote Database New!
HI
Refer to the link:
http://www.rdsdeveloper.com/

Harinatha Reddy Gorla MCSD,MCDBA
        Software Engineer
Smart Software Technologies,
Hyderabad, India

Fri, 03 Sep 2004 13:26:55 GMT

1. Remote Data Control--Problems with Adding new Record to SQL Server 6.0 Database

2. Connect And Add New Records on a remote Database

3. How to add new records in a new database

4. New data control based on Remote Data Service

5. A New Tool: VBRunAnalyzer - Remote Debugging for Visual Basic 6.0

6. New data control based on Remote Data Service

7. New data control based on Remote Data Service

8. New data control based on Remote Data Service

9. Creating a new db on a local/remote machine using VB

10. OpenLink Unleashes New Virtual Database Engine supporting all ODBC compliant databases

11. How to combine the data from two .dbf database file to one new .dbf database fil

12. Help: copying database data into new database