querying a query(recordset object) [ADO]
Author Message
 querying a query(recordset object) [ADO]

Hi,
I have created a recordset object which is bound to a datagrid. I need
to bind only some of that data to an MSchart.

So can I query my datagrid's recordset to cut it down into a new
recordset for the chart?

Thanks,
ozi

Tue, 27 May 2003 03:00:00 GMT
 querying a query(recordset object) [ADO]
Use recordset.Filter

Tue, 27 May 2003 22:53:31 GMT
 querying a query(recordset object) [ADO]
Hi,
I have created a recordset object which is bound to a datagrid. I need
to bind only some of that data to an MSchart.

So can I query my datagrid's recordset to cut it down into a new
recordset for the chart?

Thanks,
ozi

Wed, 28 May 2003 00:45:40 GMT

1. querying a query(recordset object) [ADO]

2. Query agains an ADO recordset object

3. Querying ADO Recordset Object

4. query a query recordset?

5. query a query recordset?

6. Query Object vs VBA Query

7. ADO Read-write parameter query recordsets

8. query of an ADO recordset

9. Updateable recordsets from parameterised queries in ADO

10. can you query an ADO recordset?

11. Trying to pass a variable in an ADO recordset query

12. Query an ADO Recordset?