Access 2000 Security VS. Access XP Security
Author Message
 Access 2000 Security VS. Access XP Security

I created a Visual Basic application that uses "Microsoft
ADO Ext. 2.5 for DDL and Security" to create and delete
Access security accounts.  My VB application works fine.
I can open my Access 2000 database using a security
account created in the VB app.

However, when I install the application on a PC using
Windows XP and Access XP, I'm not able to open the
database with an account created in the VB app.  The
message I'm getting says "not a valid account name or
password".  Any ideas out there?

Tue, 19 Apr 2005 02:57:57 GMT

1. Access 2000 vs. Access 2002 (XP)

2. Access 2000 Security Wizard

3. Access 2000 security wizard

4. VB6, ADO, and writing to an Access 2000 db with user level security

5. Access 2000 Security

6. Big security problem in ACCESS 2.0/95/97/2000

7. E-mail security in Outlook 2000/XP blocks normal application development

8. Outlook 2000/XP VB Addin security

9. Outlook XP security Warning when Accessing GLobal Adress book

10. DB Security in Access vs. VB

11. security vs. access to a remote server

12. Access Security - Deleting User Passwords from Access Basic