SQL Server Consultants in the Bay Area?
Author Message
 SQL Server Consultants in the Bay Area?

Hi, all,

  I am looking for SQL Server DBAs/programmers in the Bay Area. My focus is
primarily on MCDBAs, but I'm also interested in talking to MCSDs, MCSEs, and
MCPs with SQL Server certifications.

  If you're interested in consulting work, email me a resume/CV. If not,
just drop an email and say hello. :)

Thanks,
Mike

PS. Apologies for potential netiquette violations...

----
Mike Cating, MCSD

Fri, 16 Apr 2004 12:43:06 GMT

1. SQL Server Consultants in the Bay Area?

2. JOB: VB Consultant, Bay Area

3. SF Bay Area Bay.NET user group presentation

4. SF Bay Area Bay.NET user group presentation

5. SF Bay Area Bay.NET user group presentation

6. SF Bay Area Bay.NET user group presentation

7. *** Visual Basic Consultant Needed*** 3 months+ - S.Bay, CA - Core Technology Group

8. MS Project 2000 Workshop - Bay Area

9. MS Project Workshops - SF Bay Area

10. SF BAY AREA: Programmer/Analyst - Clipper/FoxPro, Windows

11. Looking for SF Bay Area Freelance MCPs

12. VB5 Pro Needed in SF Bay Area