Scanning tables and moving data across tables
Author Message
 Scanning tables and moving data across tables

This is a basic task, but I can't seem to find an example
of how to do it:

I want to scan through the records in table 1 and move
(insert) that data along with other static info into the
records of another table. How do I do this with ADO.Net?

The tables are Access 2000 tables.

Thanks

Mon, 31 Oct 2005 06:55:15 GMT

1. Moving data across Access 2000 tables

2. Moving cursor in table and between tables

3. Moving Data between tables

4. Moving data from one table to another

5. moving data to another Access table

6. sql query to move data between two databases with the same table structure

7. Moving data in a table

8. Moving data from a table to another one !

9. Extract table data to Access table

10. Update SQL table from data in another table

11. Create Tables using Table Data

12. Select from 2 tables, data from 2nd table missing