OLE DB Provider for Exchange
Author Message
 OLE DB Provider for Exchange

Hello.
I want to write a VB app where the system notifies to
an user's Exchange2000 mailbox when an order has been proccesed.
I want to know how can I do this, I mean what OLE DB
Provider should I use and where can I get it.
I will apreciate any help.
Thank you.

Tue, 31 Aug 2004 22:40:21 GMT
 OLE DB Provider for Exchange
If you just want to send a email, you can use the CDO library:

HOWTO: Send Mail from Visual Basic Using CDO 1.x Library (Q161833)
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;EN-US;q161833

Luke

rights.)

Sun, 05 Sep 2004 15:54:26 GMT

1. ODBC provider vs MS SQL provider (OLE DB)

2. Create Jet 3.5x DB with OLE DB Provider 4.0

3. OLE DB Provider Name for Visula FoxPro

4. OLE DB Session Object missing - not with SQL Provider

5. OLE DB Provider For Outlook Search

6. Microsoft Project 2002 Database VS. Microsoft Project 2002 OLE DB Provider

7. Problem filling DataSet with MS Remote OLE DB Provider [VB.NET]

8. Problem with Oracle Provider for OLE DB

9. IBM AS400 OLE DB Provider DB_E_ERRORSOCCURRED

10. Microsoft OLE DB Provider for Indexing Service failure

11. OLE DB .NET Data Provider - Connection object

12. IIS cuts off the OLE DB provider when Database error occurs