Button attribute in a datagrid
Author Message
 Button attribute in a datagrid

Hello!

In the property pages on a datagrid, under Layout,
there is an attribute called button.

If I use that, I got a column simular to a combobox.

How do i fill that dropdown list with data ?
Can I have a listfield, datafield and a boundcolumn
that I have in a DataCombo ?

Thanks
/Uffe

Sun, 30 Nov 2003 03:54:24 GMT

1. Checkbox attribute in a datagrid

2. Need some help with DataGrids (DataGrid-->DataGrid, DataGrid-->Dataset, DataGrid-->XML)

3. Refreshing a DataGrid using a button control.

4. Auto Saving an editable datagrid without click the save/update grid button

5. Radio Button inside DataGrid?

6. Datagrid EndEdit Enter button

7. Command button in datagrid

8. Resend: Radio button events in datagrid

9. Dynamically created buttons within a datagrid

10. display picture in datagrid and make it a button

11. Datagrid Button Query

12. Accessing all the rows from a datagrid at save button