Error 2147467259 Insufficient base table information for updating or refreshing
Author Message
 Error 2147467259 Insufficient base table information for updating or refreshing

We hav an apllication in VB and backend is Access97. The
application works fine with Win98/NT but gives error in
accessing some reports(in crystal) having chart components
in Windows 2000 and WindowsXP. The error given is :
Error 2147467259 Insufficient base table information for
updating or refreshing

Please help!!

Wed, 31 Aug 2005 18:46:56 GMT
 Error 2147467259 Insufficient base table information for updating or refreshing
Hi Setu,

Where do you get info? Is it related to the Crystal Reports or is it related
to ADO?

--
Val Mazur
Microsoft MVP

Quote:
> We hav an apllication in VB and backend is Access97. The
> application works fine with Win98/NT but gives error in
> accessing some reports(in crystal) having chart components
> in Windows 2000 and WindowsXP. The error given is :
> Error 2147467259 Insufficient base table information for
> updating or refreshing

> Please help!!

Fri, 02 Sep 2005 01:10:46 GMT
 Error 2147467259 Insufficient base table information for updating or refreshing
Sir,

We are running a VB6(Service Pack 4) application. We are
using Crystal reports 7 for displaying the reports. We
connect the crystal reports to database directly using DAO
3.5. All the simple reports are comin fine . Only the
reports havin charts components give this problem. This
problem only comes over XP machines.

Could you please help!

Setu

Fri, 02 Sep 2005 17:21:47 GMT
 Error 2147467259 Insufficient base table information for updating or refreshing
Setu,

If error comes from the Crystal, then, probably, I cannot tell you what is
wrong.
Since it is only on Windows XP I would say that installation of Crystal is
missing some part or incorrect version of DLL. If that error comes from the
VB code, then you could post it here and I think someone, who knows DAO will
answer your question.

--
Val Mazur
Microsoft MVP

Quote:
> Sir,

> We are running a VB6(Service Pack 4) application. We are
> using Crystal reports 7 for displaying the reports. We
> connect the crystal reports to database directly using DAO
> 3.5. All the simple reports are comin fine . Only the
> reports havin charts components give this problem. This
> problem only comes over XP machines.

> Could you please help!

> Setu

Fri, 02 Sep 2005 20:32:02 GMT

1. XP installation : 2147467259 Insufficient base table information for updating or refreshing

2. AdodcSave:-2147467259 - Insufficient base table information for updatig or refreshing

3. Error: 2147467259 Insufficient base table information.

4. Help - Error: -2147467259 - Insufficient base table information

5. Error: Insufficient base table information for updating or refreshing

6. Insufficient base table information for updating or refreshing.

7. Help .....insufficient base table information for updating or refreshing

8. Insufficient base table information for updating or refreshing

9. Insufficient base table information for updating or refreshing

10. Insufficient base table information for updating or refreshing.

11. Insufficient base table information for updating or refreshing

12. Insufficient base table information for updating or refreshing