Data Report Designer and Data Environment Problem
Author Message
 Data Report Designer and Data Environment Problem

Dear all,
    I am writing a program on database, but I face a problem in the report.
    After I have changed the database in my program, I open the Data Report
and find that the output is the same as before the change. In order to make
sure that the database has really been change, I have opened the database
with Access and find that it has really been changed.
    The Data Report Output became correct again after I closed the program
and opened it again.
    Why did the Data Report behaves like that??

Sun, 17 Aug 2003 18:20:55 GMT
 Data Report Designer and Data Environment Problem

Quote:

>     I am writing a program on database, but I face a problem in the report.
>     After I have changed the database in my program, I open the Data Report
> and find that the output is the same as before the change. In order to make
> sure that the database has really been change, I have opened the database
> with Access and find that it has really been changed.
>     The Data Report Output became correct again after I closed the program
> and opened it again.
>     Why did the Data Report behaves like that??

You should re-run the underlying query before opening the report.

greetings
Christoph Brylka

Sun, 17 Aug 2003 18:50:27 GMT
 Data Report Designer and Data Environment Problem
this may or may not be EXACTLY what you're looking for, but the code at the
bottom of this article should get you going in the right direction...

HOWTO: Refresh a Parameterized DataReport
ID: Q244779

look for it on the MSDN library.

Tue, 19 Aug 2003 09:00:28 GMT

1. data report / data environment designers

2. data report / data environment designers

3. Data Report Designer and Data Environment

4. Data Environment / Data Report Problem

5. Problem with Data Environment and Data Report

6. Data Environment / Data Report Problem

7. MNS VB 6.0 Data Environment and Data Report Run time problem

8. Any problems with the Data Environment Designer?

9. problem with child command in data environment designer

10. Data environment designer problem

11. Data Report designer and Data Control

12. Data Designer and a Report Designer.