Petshop 3.0 DAL for Oracle.
Author Message
 Petshop 3.0 DAL for Oracle.

Hi all,
     I am specifically interested in the DAL for Oracle
source code from the Petshop 3.0 sample application on the
microsoft site. I downloaded this sample application but
it tries to create the sample database on the Oracle server
(not ready for that yet) when I run the installer.

Any suggestions?

Thanks,
/Akram

Sun, 27 Nov 2005 23:14:54 GMT

1. PetShop v2 in VB.NET?

2. DAL and using from remote machine.

3. DAL - ODBC driver where oh where ???

4. Errore di caricamento dal file

5. Sorting resultset rows in BLL/DAL COM objects or SPs

6. ANOTHER VB 3.0/ORACLE LOGGON PROBLEM

7. VB 3.0 APPLICATION AND ORACLE LOGGON/CONNECTION PROBLEM

8. VB 3.0 Application/ Oracle 7 (16-bit) Loggon Problem

9. VB 3.0/ORACLE CONNECTION PROBLEM

10. Vb 3.0 + Oracle Synonyms = Headache!!

11. Trouble Porting VB 3.0 SQLServer App to VB 4.0 and Oracle

12. Access VB 3.0 to Oracle conversion