Jet OLEDB and dBase IV
Author Message
 Jet OLEDB and dBase IV

Hello All:

I'm trying to use the Jet OLEDB 4.0 provider to connection to an old dBase
file, however, the dBase file extension is not typical (ie: not .dbf). DAO
didn't seem to care about the extension but ADO does. Is there a flag I can
set on the connection string to accept my file extension?

Thanks in advance.

Sat, 03 Jul 2004 04:23:54 GMT
 Jet OLEDB and dBase IV
Hi,

Try using the VFP ODBC driver.

Regards,
Steve

This posting is provided ?AS IS?, with no warranties, and confers no
rights.

Tue, 06 Jul 2004 01:30:15 GMT

1. Dbase IV with Jet Engine

2. Can't read DBase IV / FoxPro graphics with Jet 3.5

3. Process Dbase 5 data with Microsoft.Jet.OLEDB.4.0 driver

4. Replace OLEDB provider Jet 3.51 with Jet 4.0

5. Q:Strange-dBase IV in EXE<>dBASE IV in FRM!

6. Q:Strange-dBase IV in EXE<>dBASE IV in FRM!

7. Importing dBase IV

8. Export to dBase IV problem

9. Updating dbase IV index.

10. Import/Export to/from dBase IV looses time in DateTime field

11. Export Table as dBASE IV

12. OleDbConnection and dBase IV