xml + VB6
Author Message
 xml + VB6

Howdey all,
I would like to see what XML is about and how to make it work with www & VB.

Where do I start and what do I do ? I want to send Data from a DB to asp/htm
? pages.
Currently I'm using a recordset in ASP to get my results, I now what to see
how and if possible
to do it with XML.

Cheers,
Maartin.

Tue, 26 Oct 2004 01:11:39 GMT

1. Read XML using VB6 DOM 4.0 with Namespaces - See Sample XML

2. XML & VB6

3. Simple XML utilities for VB6

4. XML/DOM in VB6

5. Displaying ADO/XML help within VB6 IDE?

6. XML and VB6 - using MSXML class to extract attribute data

7. XML and VB6 - extracting element attributes

8. Calling XML Web Services from vb6

9. Creating the XML-Prolog from VB6

11. VB6 addin to build class code based on XML sample

12. Great ASP, ASP+, VB6, COM , XML Knowledge Base