sql statement error! pls help
Author Message
 sql statement error! pls help

Hi All,

I got error at following sql statement, if you can help, I will appreciate
it.

Dim num As integer
sqlStr2 = "Insert Into Problem
(Number,Title,OrigDate,DueDate,Priority,Investigator) " _
                + "Values(num, txtNewTask.Text, txtStartDate.Text,
txtDueDate.Text, cboPriority.Text, cboResource.Text)"
cnn.Execute sqlStr2

Thank you!

Hong Shen

Mon, 13 Oct 2003 04:51:56 GMT
 sql statement error! pls help
Check the reply to your post in microsoft.public.vb.database.

Quote:
> Hi All,

> I got error at following sql statement, if you can help, I will appreciate
> it.

> Dim num As integer
> sqlStr2 = "Insert Into Problem
> (Number,Title,OrigDate,DueDate,Priority,Investigator) " _
>                 + "Values(num, txtNewTask.Text, txtStartDate.Text,
> txtDueDate.Text, cboPriority.Text, cboResource.Text)"
> cnn.Execute sqlStr2

> Thank you!

> Hong Shen

Mon, 13 Oct 2003 06:05:33 GMT

1. sql statement error! pls help

2. Pls Help: SQL Statement and "'

3. select into sql statement not working - pls help

4. Pls Help: SQL Statement and "'

5. Access 2000 Syntax error SQL Statement help

6. Problem connecting to Access2000 database...pls, pls help.

7. Give me some hints pls, Help pls

8. Help pls, Give me some hints pls

9. Pls Help-VB4 w/SQL 6.5 can't connect

10. Pls Help me with This SQL ....- Thnx

11. Pls Help. VB and Sql Server Packages

12. PLS HELP!!! PLS HELP!!! PLS HELP!!!