Please Provide ADTG format?
Author Message
 Please Provide ADTG format?

Who Can provide  ADO's ADTG format ?

Fri, 16 Apr 2004 22:53:08 GMT
 Please Provide ADTG format?
What do you mean ?

Gregory A Jackson MCSD, MCT
Sr. Software Engineer
800.com

Sat, 17 Apr 2004 00:16:04 GMT
 Please Provide ADTG format?
I want to know the   ADTG's detailed file format and ADTG's data format
information

Quote:
> What do you mean ?

> Gregory A Jackson MCSD, MCT
> Sr. Software Engineer
> 800.com

Sat, 17 Apr 2004 21:29:52 GMT

1. Provide formatting in UserForm textbox

2. Need Code Please Help, Compensation will be provided

3. Please kindly provide me with some technical advice on my problem

4. Oracle Recordset saved as File.adtg, adPersistADTG

5. Bug in ADO 2.7 with persisted ADTG recordset?

6. Help: ADO 2.5 XML works, ADTG doesn't with persisted recordsets

7. Can anyone HELP me PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE

8. PLEASE HELP, PLEASE HELP, PLEASE HELP, PLEASE HELP, PLEASE HELP, PLEASE HELP, PLEASE HELP,

9. Please help me on Invoice ID in a format of Year-Month-SequentialNumber

10. How do I format my column headings - help please

11. Please How to format Number to text

12. Please *HELP* me format