Row level locking use system stored procedure via ADO
Author Message
 Row level locking use system stored procedure via ADO

I am attempting to prohibit page level locking in a table. When you
call the sp_indexoption stored procedure, how long do the specified
locking preferences persist? Does the sp have to be executed in the
same SQL script as my select statement. Further, do you have any
commentary concerning execution of the SP via ADO?

Any commentary will be appreciated
codediva
http://www.*-*-*.com/

Sent via Deja.com http://www.*-*-*.com/
Before you buy.

Sat, 29 Jun 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. How do I apply row-level locking in SQL server with ADO

2. ADO not releasing row level lock after .Update

3. ado recordsets from stored procedures, stored procedures have input parameters

4. Passing parameter to Sybase ASA Stored procedure via ADO

5. Returning resultsets from Oracle stored procedures via ADO?

6. ANS: stored procedure error via ADO to CR 8.5

7. Executing a Stored Procedure via ADO hangs the PC

8. Can't pass a NULL date parameter via ADO to SQL stored procedure

9. Executing a Stored Procedure via ADO hangs the PC

10. Updating Rows using stored procedures

11. Row Locking Using ADO 2.0 to an SQL 7 database

12. Access 97 Row-Level Record Locking