access 2000 with database password, vb6, crystalreport 7
Author Message
 access 2000 with database password, vb6, crystalreport 7

Are you using an ODBC connection or linking to a database  by providing a
path and provider explicitly?  I don't know how Crystal gets data from a
database, but if it uses it's own connection, then you may need to specify
the location and filename of the database to Crystal.  On the other hand,
you may need to specify that Crystal should use an ODBC source and check for
one with the name that you are specifying already...

Hope this helps...

NB.

Quote:
> after adding the database password "abcd" i got the follow error when i
open
> the Crystal Report, but no error when i run the vb application.

> please read the error message from the jpg files and help me, thanks!!

Fri, 19 Dec 2003 19:15:55 GMT

1. access 2000 with database password, vb6, crystalreport 7

2. access 2000 with database password, vb6, crystalreport 7

3. CrystalReport & Access 2000 password DB

4. VB6 (SP4) Data Control - Access 2000 Password Database

5. Access 2000 database in VB6 - no write access

6. using vb to set and unset password for access 2000 database

7. connect DAO 3.6 from VB to Access 2000 (database set password)

8. using vb to set and unset password for access 2000 database

9. Access 2000 set database password

10. ADO and Database Access 2000 with Password

11. set and unset password for a ms access 2000 database

12. password of a Access Database 2000