Shape and new recordset
Author Message
 Shape and new recordset

I have a shape recordset that i want to connect to an already existing
recordset.

I have checked the type of child recordset in the resultset  and it is
"adChapter"

If i make a maual recordset i hav tried this

    Set RsER = New Recordset
    Set RsER = DataEnvironment1.rsREFNO                // Recordset from
database that i want to add to my recordset

    RsER.Fields.Append "Test", adChapter                    // Add the
connnetion
    RsER.Fields.Append "Hello", adTypeText                // Test dummy
    RsER.Open

    RsER.AddNew

                                                                     Get an
error here that tell me that it is wrong type

    Set RsER.Fields("TEst").Value = DataEnvironment1.rsREFNO

Any idea ?

Sat, 12 Jul 2003 19:21:56 GMT

1. Creating New SHAPE Recordset from Existing Recordset Object??

2. new shape in another shape

3. Shaped Recordsets: using AddNew with a parametered recordset..

4. how to set recordset clone to second child level recordset in shape command

5. Shapes shapes shapes

6. Creating a new recordset from an existing recordset

7. new recordset thats a subset of another recordset

8. Create new recordset from another recordset

9. New Recordset and Closed Recordset

10. Query Recordset, Create Summary/New Recordset

11. Creating a new recordset by joining 2 existing recordsets

12. How to change ADO recordset retrieved from Oracle into new recordset