ADO recordset filter using wildcards - results in error 3001
Author Message
 ADO recordset filter using wildcards - results in error 3001

I'm getting error 3001 when my ADO recordset objects tries
to filter on:

rsObject.Filter = "NOT (Process LIKE 'DIV%' AND Process
LIKE'EMP%' AND Process LIKE 'CSH%') "

I have tried various combination of the wildcard search,
but still the same error. I want to avoid having to
explicitely exclude their value, ie. using Process
<> "DIV1" and Process <> "DIV2", etc.  to help
maintenability as this will result in  lines and lines of
code.

Let me know if there' a work around or something. Thanks.

Ricardo.

Fri, 19 Dec 2003 12:35:20 GMT

1. Error 3001 when creating adLongVarWChar or adLongVarBinary field dynamically in ADO recordset

2. Setting Filter causes error 3001

3. ado run-time error 3001

4. ADO error 3001 when debugging VB6

5. ADO Error 3001 Question !!

6. ADO Error 3001 Question !!

7. ADO Error 3001 Question !!

8. using find with wildcards on an ado recordset

9. Recordset.Filter property And Wildcards (?)

10. Runtime Error 3000 - Reserved Error (-3001) ?????????

11. Filtering ADO Recordset on Date Field using NON-US Locale

12. ADO Recordset's strange behaviour when filtered using adFilterConflictingRecords