Multiple-step OLE DB operation generated errors
Author Message
 Multiple-step OLE DB operation generated errors

Dear all,
I have a very strange problem here I'm connecting from
Visual Basic 6 to sybase server 11 through ODBC
I'm using ADO to execute stored procedure and return a
result set
one of the fields of the resulr set is decimal(21,6) if it
contains values like 650.000001 or 650.100000 I can
recieve from the visual basic but if it contain values
like 650.000000 and I try to access this value I get the
following error
Run-time error '-2147217887(80040e21)';
Multiple-step OLE DB operation generated errors. Check
each OLE DB status value, if available. No work was done.

So please any body can help me on this

Sat, 09 Jul 2005 20:31:39 GMT

1. Error: Multiple step OLE DB operation generated errors

2. Error: Multiple-step OLE DB operation generated errors

3. FileSystemObject.FileCopy Multiple-step OLE DB operation generated errors

4. Multiple-step OLE DB operation generated errors

5. Multiple-step OLE DB Operation Generated Errors

6. Multiple-step OLE DB operation generated errors....

7. Multiple-step OLE DB operation generated errors.

8. Multiple-step OLE DB operation generated errors

9. Multiple-step OLE DB operation generated errors.

10. Multiple step OLE DB operation generated errors

11. Multiple-step OLE DB operation generated errors

12. Multiple-step OLE DB Operation Error