ADO ,MS Access and MS Excel
Author Message
 ADO ,MS Access and MS Excel

Dear all

 I have 2 computers. One is WInNT 4 Sever and One is Win98.
 They are connected with different network.

Quote:
> > The MS Access database is stored in NT machine.
> > What I want to do is to use Excel in Win98 machine to
> > extract data from the Access Database which is in NT machine.

> > In this project I use ADO to do that. I've tried to use System DSN, File
> > DSN, ODBC server....

> > How can I do that via the network?  It seems that I used many methods
> which
> > can be found in several text references but it didn't work. Pls help
> > Thx

> > Carles

Sun, 25 May 2003 01:01:35 GMT
 ADO ,MS Access and MS Excel
Do the two computers have access across the server domains to one another?
They must be able to talk to one another would be my first question.

Dear all

 I have 2 computers. One is WInNT 4 Sever and One is Win98.
 They are connected with different network.

Quote:
> > The MS Access database is stored in NT machine.
> > What I want to do is to use Excel in Win98 machine to
> > extract data from the Access Database which is in NT machine.

> > In this project I use ADO to do that. I've tried to use System DSN, File
> > DSN, ODBC server....

> > How can I do that via the network?  It seems that I used many methods
> which
> > can be found in several text references but it didn't work. Pls help
> > Thx

> > Carles

Sun, 25 May 2003 03:00:00 GMT

1. ADO ,MS Access and MS Excel

2. Ms Excel and Ms Access Problem

3. Script MS-Access Import of MS-Excel?

4. MS ACCESS data to MS EXCEL directly

5. looking for conversion software for MS Excel 4.0 (ELM) to MS Excel 5.0 visual Basic

6. Using ADO with MS-Access and Excel 2000

7. Accessing current record in MS Access with DDE from MS Word

8. Regarding Accessing External database using MS-Access and MS-Visual Basic

9. Link MS Access on PocketPC to Desktop MS Access

10. data exchange between MS Excel and MS Project

11. Problems with installing MS Word8.0 and MS Excel 8.0 Object library

12. Export to MS Word & MS Excel problems