Null value with bind TextBox
Author Message
 Null value with bind TextBox

Hello,

I have a textbox bind to a recordset, with adodc control. The field bind to the
textbox can have a NULL value in database. But when I erase the value in the
textbox to write a Null value in the database, an error occur when I udate the
recordset with the Update methode.

How can I write a null value to the database, with a bind textbox? (without use a
sql statement)

I'm using Sql Server 7 with VB6 sp3 and ado 2.6 and OLE DB

Thanks.

Sun, 30 Nov 2003 22:48:00 GMT
 Null value with bind TextBox
See http://support.microsoft.com/support/kb/articles/q286/2/41.ASP.  Use the
code in the "Resolution" section.

Mon, 01 Dec 2003 02:58:18 GMT

1. Bound TextBox does not save an empty string to a null value

2. Null Database Fields from Bound Textboxes

3. Combo Binding - Null value

4. Late binding Value is Empty or Null??

5. Null values in a bound data combo box

6. Assigning Null Values to data bound fields using remote data control

7. Null Values in Data Bound Combo Boxes

8. Binding NULL Values in a DataCombo

9. cannot delete entries in bound text control (no null values)

10. Null Values in ADO: VB 6/Bound Controls

11. Null Values into textBoxes?

12. remotedata control, textbox, dates, and null values