empty data list / data grid on NT4, but fine on Windows98
Author Message
 empty data list / data grid on NT4, but fine on Windows98

I've got a VB6 application that I developed and tested under Windows98.  It
lets the user select various items from DataLists and DataGrids bound to
ADODC's, and then, based on those selections, performs updates to the
database through stored procedure calls in 'regular' ADO code.  Everything
works as expected; bound DataLists and DataGrids are populated, and the
'regular' ADO code successfully executes stored procedure calls.

However, when I installed the application on an NT4 workstation, the
DataLists and DataGrids aren't populated.  With a little poking, I learned
that the 'regular' ADO code is still working fine; it's just that the bound
controls don't display any data.

I've poked through MSDN for a bit, and haven't seen anything that I'm doing
wrong.  Any pointers?

Thanks in advance!

-Bill

Sun, 01 Dec 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. First Cell Empty in Data Grid bound to ADO Data Control

2. Drop List in a List VIew or a Data Grid control

3. Data Grid - Code to stop Data Access Error when clicking on empty Data Grid.

4. Emptying Data Grids

5. Binding the Data Grid to an empty Recordset displays a blank row

6. Binary Data in SQL 2000/Conver to Bitmap Data For Data Grid View

7. Data Grid Empty when adUseServer - but filled w/adUseClient

8. List Box in Data Grid Controls

9. Down Down List in a Data Grid

10. Which control - List View or data-bound grid?

11. Access Style List Box in Data Grid Cell

12. List box in a data grid