Refreshing databound controls after .cancelupdate
Author Message
 Refreshing databound controls after .cancelupdate

I've used the intrinic VB TextBox control and bound it to
an ado data control using the DataSource and DataField
properties.

At runtime, if I start editing the contents of that field
in the current record, but then hit a button that does an
adodc.recordset.cancelupdate, I would have expected the
TextBox to revert back to the original contents of the
field, but it doesn't.  None of the refresh, requery or
resync methods seem to work either.  Why not?  Is there a
way to get it to revert back automatically?  Thanks for
any help.

Thu, 02 Sep 2004 11:42:08 GMT

1. Remote Data Control Refresh and CancelUpdate in VB5.0

2. Bound Control data refresh after CancelUpdate

3. Remote Data Control Refresh and CancelUpdate in VB5.0

4. Databound controls NOT refreshing??

5. Databound Grid's and Databound Listboxes

6. Databound controls (ISGData control) SQLServer problems

7. Bound Controls retaining changes after cancelupdate

8. Commit change to databound controls

9. Databound combo control not working in compiled application

10. DataBound Controls

11. VB.Net DataBound Controls

12. Date Format in Databound control