Insert Problem
Author Message
 Insert Problem

I try to insert one row in my SQLServer 7.0 database with
Visual Basic using ADO.

Insert into Tarifas(Field1,Field2,Field3) values
(Value1,Value2,Value3..)

When I try to execute this command, SqlServer send one
error message like that :

Tarifas dont exist.

I grant all privilegies to test user of my application.

I need Help.
TIA.

Sat, 21 May 2005 21:22:21 GMT
 Insert Problem
Franklin,

I do not see anything wrong with syntax, but it could be something in actual
SQL statement. First check if you spelled properly all, table and column
names. Also you could post actual SQL statement here and we could try to
help you

--
Val Mazur
Microsoft MVP

Quote:
> I try to insert one row in my SQLServer 7.0 database with
> Visual Basic using ADO.

> Insert into Tarifas(Field1,Field2,Field3) values
> (Value1,Value2,Value3..)

> When I try to execute this command, SqlServer send one
> error message like that :

> Tarifas dont exist.

> I grant all privilegies to test user of my application.

> I need Help.
> TIA.

Sat, 21 May 2005 21:37:05 GMT
 Insert Problem
Thanks for your answer.
I test the insert sentences in the SQLServer Query
analizer and it work.

I will post the sentences.

TIA

Quote:

Sat, 21 May 2005 22:04:15 GMT

1. Insert Problem

2. DataTable row insert problem

3. Simpler Insert problem example

4. Insert problem

5. INSERT Problem

6. Db insert problem

7. Insert problem

8. Insert problem

9. SQL insert problem

10. ADO/SQL/INSERT-Problem with notation

11. EMPTY ROW - INSERTED PROBLEM -------

12. VB6, ADO2.6, SQL7, insert problem