ADO Find using Like operator
Author Message
 ADO Find using Like operator

Hi,

As I see code is fine. Is 'Name' actual field's name? It
is reserved word and you cannot use it as a filed's name.
Try to add alias for that field to reference it with
different name

Val

Quote:
of
>a record where the record starts with a specific letter.

>I have tried rst.Find "Name Like 'S*'" and I get an
>error.  I'm querrying Access.  Would it be a different
>wildcard?

>Any ideas?

>Leo
>.

Sun, 08 Aug 2004 04:42:12 GMT
 ADO Find using Like operator
Got it.

rstContacts.Find "Name Like 'A*'", 0, adSearchForward,
adodb.adBookmarkFirst

Quote:

Sun, 08 Aug 2004 04:41:14 GMT
 ADO Find using Like operator

rst.Find "Name Like 'S%'"

Jacek

Sun, 08 Aug 2004 04:50:23 GMT

1. Finding date field using LIKE operator using ADO

2. boolean operators in ADO Find?

3. Using LIKE operator in ADO recordset

4. Find / Find next routine using ADO

5. Visual Liking in .Net using TREE VIEW control

6. Has the find method a partial match operator?

7. Problem find a DATE (TIME) field using ADO

8. Find a date field using LIKE and ADO

9. How to find a record in a file by using ADO

10. Finding a date field using LIKE and ADO

11. Problem finding a DATE (TIME) field using ADO and VB6

12. Finding specific information using ADO