ado password problem
Author Message
 ado password problem

Hi,
I'm hoping that someone here can help me out . I am trying
to create a new table in a database that is a copy of a
table in a password protected database. My code is as
follows.

Private Sub funCopyDB()
Dim connSource As New ADODB.Connection
Dim connDest As New ADODB.Connection
Dim strSQL1 As String
strSQL1 = "select * into DomCurrentLoc from " +
strAccessFileLocation + ".[DomCurrentLoc]"
strSQL2 = "select * into FTZCurrentLoc from " +
strAccessFileLocation + ".[FTZCurrentLoc]"
connDest.Provider = strProvider
connSource.Provider = strProvider
connDest.Properties("Data Source") = strSaveTable
connDest.Properties("Jet OLEDBatabase Password") =
strCookie
connSource.Properties("Data Source") =
strAccessFileLocation
connSource.Properties("Jet OLEDBatabase Password") =
strCookie
connDest.Open
connSource.Open
connDest.Execute strSQL1
connDest.Execute strSQL2
connDest.Close
connSource.Close
End Sub

This code works 100% fine as long as I am not copying from
a password protected database. How can I get this to work
with the password protected database?
Thanks,
Whil
.

Sun, 27 Nov 2005 00:35:21 GMT

1. problem oracle ado set new password for expired one

2. ADO DataEnvironment + JET 3,5 + Access + Password = Problem

3. Problems with ADO Data Control connecting to a Password Protected MDB

4. ADO and DB with Password

5. ADO Password

6. Validating password/login via ADO

7. Password checking using DAO or ADO

8. ADO Data Control and Access password - VERY URGENT

9. ADO Datacontrol and Access password

10. Q: Easy: MS-Jet .mdb, ADO and passwords?

11. Accessing password protected db with ADO

12. ADO and Passwords and You