Runtime error '91'
Author Message
 Runtime error '91'

Hi guys,

Last week I had problems with my ADO-control (Adodc1),
which had the incorrect property for "CommandType". This
was set to 'table' and the code "Adodc1.Recordsource
= "Select ... "
is in violation of this type.

This lead to the error-message:

Runtime error '91':

Object variable or Wioth block variable not set.

After altering the commandtype to 'Unknown' it all worked
just fine. And to-date the code I wrote last week works
fine still.
BUT... If I want to make a new form with a new ADO-control
and ofcourse this time I set all the properties right, I'm
getting the old error-message again. Even if I copy and
paste the working control to a new one!

Am I still setting one of the properties wrong or is
something generic afoot?

Sun, 11 Sep 2005 19:09:25 GMT

1. Runtime error '91'

2. "Runtime Error'91' Variable object ou Variable bloc With not defined"

3. RUN TIME ERROR '91':

4. Run-time error '91' - HELP

5. error '91'

6. run-time error '91'

7. Run Time Error '91'?

8. VB Run-time error '91'

9. >Run-Time Error Message '91'

10. Run-time error '91'

11. Error 91 running UpdateClass VBA macro from Sue Mosher's book

12. Runtime error '429' at runtime