MAC Address to IP Address
Author Message
 MAC Address to IP Address

 I have an made an app (using Ping and Arp Commands) to find IP 2 MAC. (e-mail me if you want it or visit PSC).
 But I am looking for some code to do the reverse. (eventually to add to a database) Can anyone help.

Sat, 27 Nov 2004 03:48:52 GMT

1. MAC Address to IP Address

2. Get MAC address with IP address

3. MAC Address to IP Address

4. Network adapter question: how to put ip address and MAC addresses together

5. Mapping IP address to MAC address (VB5.0)

6. IP Address & MAC Address

7. VBscript for IP Address, Mac Address, Username

8. MAC address --> IP address

9. Getting the ip address based on the MAC Address

10. Getting a machine's MAC address given a NETBIOS machine name or IP address

11. tcpip address and mac address

12. MAC and IP address