what does "Persist security info" means?
Author Message
 what does "Persist security info" means?

Can someone explain to me what "persist security info" in SQL ADO connection
string really means? Thanks a lot

Sat, 17 Apr 2004 01:13:36 GMT
 what does "Persist security info" means?
Please see my reply in VB.Database, and try not to cross post; this posting
should have gone in ADO only. Thanks for your consideration!

Steven Bras, MCSD
Microsoft Developer Support/Visual Basic WebData

reserved.

Sun, 18 Apr 2004 07:06:55 GMT

1. what does "Persist security info" means?

2. meaning of "Shell"'s task ID

3. what does "foo" mean

4. Parsing CSV strings like "Doe, John",33, "6'2"""

5. Parsing CSV strings like "Doe, John",33, "6'2"""

6. Persist Security Info in Linked ODBC table

7. Sybase & Persist Security Info

8. Doing "Stuff" in the background

9. Origin of "John Doe"

10. *"*-.,._,.-*"* I"LL TRADE VISUAL C++ FOR VBASIC *"*-.,_,.-*"*

11. Wait until done "thinking"?

12. Wait until done "thinking"?