Sample files
Author Message
 Sample files

Does anyone know where I can get sample database files, so I can test my
program's ability to open them?

    I need - dBase (earlier than 5.0, later if it's out there)
                 paradox (variety)
                 foxpro (variety)

I kind of figured there might be some on the vb disks, but nope.  And not on
the library disks that I can find either.

Anyway, I'd appreciate any pointers to some sample files I might be able to
use.

Thanks,

~~~Caliope Coridan~~~
Adventurer Extraordinaire

Remove my message to Spammers to reply by email.

Fri, 07 Mar 2003 03:00:00 GMT
 Sample files

You could use the Visual Data Manager Add-in to create them.

--

Andrew Grillage
http://www.concresco.com

Quote:
> Does anyone know where I can get sample database files, so I can test my
> program's ability to open them?

>     I need - dBase (earlier than 5.0, later if it's out there)
>                  paradox (variety)
>                  foxpro (variety)

> I kind of figured there might be some on the vb disks, but nope.  And not
on
> the library disks that I can find either.

> Anyway, I'd appreciate any pointers to some sample files I might be able
> use.

> Thanks,

> ~~~Caliope Coridan~~~
> Adventurer Extraordinaire

> Remove my message to Spammers to reply by email.

Fri, 07 Mar 2003 03:00:00 GMT

1. Q-Basic sample files

2. sample file with database managing

3. sample file with database managing

4. vbmail sample file needed

5. Sample Files

6. Where to get sample files

7. Need Crystal Reports Sample File - CRAZE.MDB -- Help

8. Need Crystal Reports Sample File - CRAZE.MDB -- Help

9. Sample files

10. Sample file

11. MS Visual Basic Workshop 3.0 ~ Sample files needed....

12. Help! How do I get the blasted MS Excel sample files?