Binding Datagrid button?
Author Message
 Binding Datagrid button?

What property or method do you use to bind the drop down button on a
Micosoft Datagrid to a table in an Acess database? I want the user to be
able to look up something in Access via a Visual Basic(VB) front end. And
when they click on a field's /cell's button, have the drop down list or
combobox populated with selections from another table in the same Acess
database allowing them to make a selection of my from a list I created.
According to the VB help file this can be done, but the help file stops
short of telling you how to accomplish that task.

Thanks,

TWise

Sat, 21 May 2005 01:35:33 GMT

1. Need some help with DataGrids (DataGrid-->DataGrid, DataGrid-->Dataset, DataGrid-->XML)

2. DataGrid remove item error bind with own class inherit from collection

3. Binding a dataset to a datagrid using the designer

4. how do i bind XML to a datagrid

5. Datagrid questions when bound to datatable

6. Binding a Collection to a DataGrid

7. Binding or showing an array in a datagrid

8. Datagrid binding

9. data binding to a textbox control from datagrid

10. How to bind a datagrid with data reader in windowsforms

11. Binding a collectionbase coll to a web form datagrid

12. Save data back to datasource: DataGrid data binding