How to auto refresh a recordset in ADO?
Author Message
 How to auto refresh a recordset in ADO?

How to auto refresh a recordset in ADO, when there were some new records was
added or updated by other users?

Thank's for any help.
Didik Hariadi

Sun, 11 Jul 2004 01:59:44 GMT
 How to auto refresh a recordset in ADO?
Hi,

You could call Requery method of recordset.

Val

Quote:

Sun, 11 Jul 2004 02:13:54 GMT
 How to auto refresh a recordset in ADO?
Thank's Val, but I need for "an automatic" requery, or maybe by events. I've
already tried to use ADO Events, but the events only came to the calling
user, not to other users. For example: User A and B used ADO Events. User A
updated or added a record, then event will come to user A, but not to user
B. And my question, how user B to recognize the events that generated by
user A?

Thank's.
Didik.

Quote:
> Hi,

> You could call Requery method of recordset.

> Val

Sun, 11 Jul 2004 02:56:22 GMT
 How to auto refresh a recordset in ADO?
Hi,

I do not know other way to provide automatic recordset
updating, except using Timer, which will call Requery
method of recordset.

Val

Quote:

Sun, 11 Jul 2004 03:03:19 GMT

1. How to let Recordset auto Refresh while database changed

2. Help needed with RunAddon, "Database Refresh Shape", auto refresh

3. ADO recordset refresh problems

4. How to refresh a recordset with ADO

5. Refreshing recordsets using ADO

6. ADO Recordset refresh error

7. How do you refresh a recordset with ADO?

8. Dynamic ADO Recordset Not Dynamic (Does Not Refresh Data)

9. Refreshing the ado recordset

10. ADO Recordset Refreshing/Oracle 8

11. How do you refresh a recordset with ADO?

12. Dynamic ADO Recordset Not Dynamic (Does Not Refresh Data)