using data link with password protected access database
Author Message
 using data link with password protected access database

It doesn't matter anyway. Anyone interested in cracking your password-
protected Access database is going to break in anyway, so go ahead an
embed it in the UDL. For a free code sample of how to do it, go to
www.trigeminal.com.

-- Mary
Microsoft Access Developer's Guide to SQL Server
http://www.*-*-*.com/

Quote:

>I have a password protected access database. I want to use a data link
>file to access it, but I do not want to persist the password in the
>datalink file. Is there a way to use the data link file and append the
>password to the connection string in code? Apparently not.

>Cheers,

>MAx

>Sent via Deja.com
> http://www.*-*-*.com/

Mon, 28 Jul 2003 01:04:47 GMT

1. Using MS Data Control DAO to access a password protected database

2. Linking Tables in Password protected databases using VBA

3. VB4: How to let a Data control access a password protected ACCESS database

4. Accessing a password protected Access 97 database using the Jet Engine

5. Connect VB data control to a password protected MS Access database

6. (Urgent) Use Data Control (DAO) to open a password protected Access Database

7. Using Access Reports with a password protected database

8. using data control on password protected access db

9. Using Access Reports with a password protected database

10. Problem using Access 97 Password protected Database in VB

11. using crystal reports objectmodel and password protected Access database

12. Using CR8 with Access password protected Database