ADO Dynamic Property
Author Message
 ADO Dynamic Property

Dear Sir,

How to Define ADO Dynamic Property.
Unique Table
Unique Schema
Uniqut Catelog

If I Define Unique Table property then there is no use because it require
Unique Schema or Unique Catalog.

Please help me.

Sanjay Shah

Sun, 08 May 2005 18:52:26 GMT
 ADO Dynamic Property
Hi,

What you need to do is to set it in next way

MyRecordset.Properties("Unique Table").Value="TableNameHere"

But using of Unique Table does not mean that you have to set Unique Schema
or Uniqut Catalog properties as well. If you are working with same database,
where your table is, then you do not need to chage Uniqut Catalog.

--
Val Mazur
Microsoft MVP

Quote:
> Dear Sir,

> How to Define ADO Dynamic Property.
> Unique Table
> Unique Schema
> Uniqut Catelog

> If I Define Unique Table property then there is no use because it require
> Unique Schema or Unique Catalog.

> Please help me.

> Sanjay Shah

Sun, 08 May 2005 20:59:47 GMT
 ADO Dynamic Property
Hi,

Please tell me how to set property of Unique Schema & Unique Catlog.

Sanjay Shah

Quote:
> Hi,

> What you need to do is to set it in next way

> MyRecordset.Properties("Unique Table").Value="TableNameHere"

> But using of Unique Table does not mean that you have to set Unique Schema
> or Uniqut Catalog properties as well. If you are working with same
database,
> where your table is, then you do not need to chage Uniqut Catalog.

> --
> Val Mazur
> Microsoft MVP

> > Dear Sir,

> > How to Define ADO Dynamic Property.
> > Unique Table
> > Unique Schema
> > Uniqut Catelog

> > If I Define Unique Table property then there is no use because it
require
> > Unique Schema or Unique Catalog.

> > Please help me.

> > Sanjay Shah

Mon, 09 May 2005 00:23:28 GMT
 ADO Dynamic Property
Exact same way

MyRecordset.Properties("Unique Catalog").Value="DatabaseNameHere"

--
Val Mazur
Microsoft MVP

Quote:
> Hi,

> Please tell me how to set property of Unique Schema & Unique Catlog.

> Sanjay Shah

> > Hi,

> > What you need to do is to set it in next way

> > MyRecordset.Properties("Unique Table").Value="TableNameHere"

> > But using of Unique Table does not mean that you have to set Unique
Schema
> > or Uniqut Catalog properties as well. If you are working with same
> database,
> > where your table is, then you do not need to chage Uniqut Catalog.

> > --
> > Val Mazur
> > Microsoft MVP

wrote

> > > Dear Sir,

> > > How to Define ADO Dynamic Property.
> > > Unique Table
> > > Unique Schema
> > > Uniqut Catelog

> > > If I Define Unique Table property then there is no use because it
> require
> > > Unique Schema or Unique Catalog.

> > > Please help me.

> > > Sanjay Shah

Mon, 09 May 2005 00:26:34 GMT
 ADO Dynamic Property
Dear Sir,

I had tried to define property as follows.

RsInvoiceProduct.Properties("Unique Catalog").Value = "db1.mdb"
RsInvoiceProduct.Properties("Unique Schema").Value = "Admin"
RsInvoiceProduct.Properties("Unique Table").Value = "InvoiceProduct"

But when I tried to Update Base Table "Invoice Product" it Gives following
error message.

"Non-existent or under-specified  UNIQUE TABLE."

Please reply me.

Sanjay Shah

Quote:
> Exact same way

> MyRecordset.Properties("Unique Catalog").Value="DatabaseNameHere"

> --
> Val Mazur
> Microsoft MVP

> > Hi,

> > Please tell me how to set property of Unique Schema & Unique Catlog.

> > Sanjay Shah

> > > Hi,

> > > What you need to do is to set it in next way

> > > MyRecordset.Properties("Unique Table").Value="TableNameHere"

> > > But using of Unique Table does not mean that you have to set Unique
> Schema
> > > or Uniqut Catalog properties as well. If you are working with same
> > database,
> > > where your table is, then you do not need to chage Uniqut Catalog.

> > > --
> > > Val Mazur
> > > Microsoft MVP

> wrote

> > require

Fri, 20 May 2005 18:12:42 GMT
 ADO Dynamic Property
Hi,

Does "Invoice Product" contain space in name or not? In one line you have
spece in one not (RsInvoiceProduct.Properties("Unique Table").Value =
"InvoiceProduct" or "Invoice Product")?

--
Val Mazur
Microsoft MVP

Quote:
> Dear Sir,

> I had tried to define property as follows.

> RsInvoiceProduct.Properties("Unique Catalog").Value = "db1.mdb"
> RsInvoiceProduct.Properties("Unique Schema").Value = "Admin"
> RsInvoiceProduct.Properties("Unique Table").Value = "InvoiceProduct"

> But when I tried to Update Base Table "Invoice Product" it Gives following
> error message.

> "Non-existent or under-specified  UNIQUE TABLE."

> Please reply me.

> Sanjay Shah

> > Exact same way

> > MyRecordset.Properties("Unique Catalog").Value="DatabaseNameHere"

> > --
> > Val Mazur
> > Microsoft MVP

wrote

> > > Hi,

> > > Please tell me how to set property of Unique Schema & Unique Catlog.

> > > Sanjay Shah

> > Schema
> > > database,

> > wrote

> > > require

Fri, 20 May 2005 20:45:21 GMT
 ADO Dynamic Property
Hi,

"InvoiceProduct" is combine full word without any space.

Sanjay Shah

Quote:
> Hi,

> Does "Invoice Product" contain space in name or not? In one line you have
> spece in one not (RsInvoiceProduct.Properties("Unique Table").Value =
> "InvoiceProduct" or "Invoice Product")?

> --
> Val Mazur
> Microsoft MVP

> > Dear Sir,

> > I had tried to define property as follows.

> > RsInvoiceProduct.Properties("Unique Catalog").Value = "db1.mdb"
> > RsInvoiceProduct.Properties("Unique Schema").Value = "Admin"
> > RsInvoiceProduct.Properties("Unique Table").Value = "InvoiceProduct"

> > But when I tried to Update Base Table "Invoice Product" it Gives
following
> > error message.

> > "Non-existent or under-specified  UNIQUE TABLE."

> > Please reply me.

> > Sanjay Shah

> > > Exact same way

> > > MyRecordset.Properties("Unique Catalog").Value="DatabaseNameHere"

> > > --
> > > Val Mazur
> > > Microsoft MVP

> wrote

Unique
> > > Schema

> > > wrote

Sat, 21 May 2005 14:32:44 GMT

1. Form Dynamic property , app Dynamic property ?

2. Ado recordset's dynamic property!!

3. Ado recordset's dynamic property!!!

4. Dynamic ADO Recordset Not Dynamic (Does Not Refresh Data)

5. Dynamic ADO Recordset Not Dynamic (Does Not Refresh Data)

6. Dynamic Connector default properties

7. How to set properties provided by extenders on dynamic controls

8. Dynamic Properties

9. using dynamic properties in windows service

10. How to assign an expression to a dynamic property in vbscript

11. Dynamic property

12. Dynamic property for ActiveX control?