Sharing Recordsets
Author Message
 Sharing Recordsets

I wish to use a form to create a recordset (i can do
that), to populate a listbox on another form (which i can
also do), however using the form with the listbox to
access the recordset created in the other form is what i
dont know how to do.

Using the listbox.listindex property i can navigate
straight to a recordset item via recordset.move, but as
the recordset is "owned" by the preivous form i can
navigate to it! Is there a way to do that??

Many thanks if you can help.

Sun, 27 Nov 2005 23:15:28 GMT
 Sharing Recordsets
Create a property get statement in the form that has got
the recordset, and in this write the code to retrieve the
value that is needed from the recordset.
Quote:

Tue, 06 Dec 2005 16:21:36 GMT

1. Sharing Recordsets between forms.

2. How many ADO recordsets can share a connection ?

3. Shared exe - where are the ADO recordsets created ?

4. Vb5 and Acces (one 2 recordsets share one textfield)

5. Shared templates can't be shared

6. Shared or not shared Connections ?

7. how to share project/solution on shared server?

8. WSH - sharing directories ( net share)

9. enumerating shares and share permissions with vbscript

10. I need an example of NET SHARE when creating a local printer share

11. Update recordset from another recordset

12. FILTERING RECORDSET BASED ON ANOTHER RECORDSET