Calling RPG/AS400 program from VB
Author Message
 Calling RPG/AS400 program from VB

I would like to call a RPG program that resides on a AS400 from
my VB program on windows NT. Does anyone knows how to go
about doing that.  I appreciate any input that might help me out here.

Regards,
Steven.

Mon, 25 Nov 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Calling RPG/AS400 program from VB

2. Calling RPG/AS400 program from VB

3. Executing AS400 RPG program or Command Language

4. Calling Cobol or RPG programs in AS/400 from VB

5. Calling Cobol or RPG programs in AS/400 from VB

6. Calling an AS400 CL Program via VB

7. Problem calling DB2 Stored Procedures and RPG Programs

8. API to Call AS400 program from PC

9. CALLING AN RPG PROGRAM ON AN AS400 USING RDO?????

10. Chapter 24 of Visual Basic RPG programming tutorial online - Programming random quests

11. Chapter 23 of Visual Basic RPG programming tutorial online - Programming random quests

12. calling a VB program from another VB program