Need Experienced VB6/SQL Programmer
Author Message
 Need Experienced VB6/SQL Programmer

I am in need of experienced VB6/SQL 2000 programmers for about a 4-7 month
project.  Must be willing to come to Kentucky and give about 50hrs/ week at
$40.00 hr.

If interested, send resume with references with subject line of VB
Programmer to:

Thanks

Wed, 13 Jul 2005 05:46:22 GMT

1. PDS7 PROGRAMMER WANTED-Multi-user experience-Network Experience

2. WTD: VB Programmer w/ SQL Experience

3. Experienced Access VBA Programmer Need for Very Short Telecommuting Project

4. Experienced Programmer needs quick shove in the right direction

5. I need an experienced VB Programmer

6. Experienced VB 4.0 Programmer Needed in Los Angeles

7. C Programmer with ISAM experience needed

8. Experienced VB 4.0 Programmer Needed in Los Angeles

9. Experienced VB 4.0 Programmer Needed in Los Angeles

10. Experienced CRW Programmer needed - Seattle

11. I need an experienced VB5 Programmer