SQL Server Text Data Type
Author Message
 SQL Server Text Data Type

Hi

I have a table column that uses the TEXT data type.  Using ADO constant maps
to the SQL Server TEXT data type?  What is it's size?  Is the stored
procedure which inserts values into this field stated as text i.e

Any examples would be greatly appreciated.

Regards

Craig

Sun, 01 Jun 2003 19:31:19 GMT
 SQL Server Text Data Type
Craig,
For the data type mapping, see:
http://www.able-consulting.com/ADODataTypeEnum.htm

For Text SQL Server datatype, use a size of 16

--

Thanks,
Carl Prothman

Please reply in the newsgroup.  I am unable to respond to requests for
assistance via private e-mail.

Quote:
> Hi

> I have a table column that uses the TEXT data type.  Using ADO constant
maps
> to the SQL Server TEXT data type?  What is it's size?  Is the stored
> procedure which inserts values into this field stated as text i.e

> Any examples would be greatly appreciated.

> Regards

> Craig

Mon, 02 Jun 2003 00:22:01 GMT

1. Retrieving SQL Server Text data type in VB.NET

2. Accesssing SQL Server Text data types using RDO

3. FILE UPLOAD FROM ASP TO SQL SERVER TEXT DATA TYPE

4. Problem reading Text data type from SQL Server

5. Problem reading Text data type from SQL Server

6. ADO Data type for SQL Server Text

7. SQL Server 'Text' Data Type Field

8. Data Type Constants in SQL Server 6.5

9. Sql server Image data type

10. OLE object data type in SQL Server 6.5

11. Store the image in picture box control into the image data type in SQL server

12. How to insert SQL Server Image Data Type Fields in a Report