VB 5.0 vs. VB 6.0 - ASP.DLL
Author Message
 VB 5.0 vs. VB 6.0 - ASP.DLL

I want to use VB 5.0 to design some dll files for use in my ASP pages, but I
have had some trouble. I read in a book that this is due to the asp.dll
file. I need an update (Its Active Server Page Object Library 1.0)  Where
can I find the dll I need? I made the mistake of buying the learning edition
of VB6.0 only to find out that it won;t create the Active X dll files. Can
someone steer me in the right direction? Your response is greatly
appreciated.

Warm regards,
Gordon Humphrey
Webmaster, Culpeper 2000

Tue, 09 Jul 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 VB 5.0 vs. VB 6.0 - ASP.DLL
ASP.DLL comes with NT Service Packs (if you have IIS installed) - try SP5 or
SP6 - these are available from msdn.microsoft.com

Quote:
> I want to use VB 5.0 to design some dll files for use in my ASP pages, but
> have had some trouble. I read in a book that this is due to the asp.dll
> file. I need an update (Its Active Server Page Object Library 1.0)  Where
> can I find the dll I need? I made the mistake of buying the learning
edition
> of VB6.0 only to find out that it won;t create the Active X dll files. Can
> someone steer me in the right direction? Your response is greatly
> appreciated.

> Warm regards,
> Gordon Humphrey
> Webmaster, Culpeper 2000

Mon, 15 Jul 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. asp.dll - VB 5.0 vs. VB 6.0

2. VB 6.0 DLL debugging from ASP/IIS 6.0 in Windows 2003 Server

3. Professor seeks advice on VB 5.0 vs. 6.0

4. VB 5.0 Professional Edition Vs. VB 5.0 Enterprise Edition

5. VB 5.0 or 6.0 Crypt DLL

6. VB 5.0 or 6.0 Crypt DLL

7. VB 6.0 DLL wont work in IIS 5.0?

8. DLL VC++ 6.0 for VB 5.0

9. VB 6.0 DLL debugging from ASP in Windows 2003 Server

10. VB 5.0 calling C++ 5.0 DLL that calls winsock.dll

11. VB 6.0 reports vs. Crystal 6.0

12. VB 6.0 reports vs. Crystal 6.0